Deep fryers such as air fryer are responsible for cooking tasty fry food and that too without using too much oil. These appliances are easy to use as they do not include any complex functions. However, a beginner needs some guidance in order to make full use of it. Let’s have a look at the important elements which must be considered by a beginner:
Buy fryers according to your use
Table of Contents
This appliance is available in different sizes, so buy a fryer with perfect size depending upon your purpose. If you want to cook food for a few people, then a smaller size fryer will be the best option. Large fryers have a mammoth capacity and are appropriate for cooking huge amounts of food.
Choose the right oil
If you want to enjoy healthy fry food, then it’s important that you choose the right oil. If you are cooking food at medium temperature, i.e. between 120 and 200 degree Celsius, then olive oil will be appropriate as it is rich in antioxidants. For cooking food at a high temperature level, then use canola oil as it has a high smoking point.
So, choose the right oil in order to enjoy healthy deep fry food because if you use the same oil for cooking food at any temperature level, then you will affect your health as different oils has different smoking point.
Properly fry food
If you really want to enjoy healthy fry food, then it’s important that you follow the instructions mentioned.
- Use the right quantity of oil to fry food.
- Before immersing the food makes sure the oil is hot because if you immerse food before oil heats up, then the food will get soaked up and as a result it will become oily and lose its crispness and taste. So, immerse food only when the oil is hot in order to enjoy tasty crisp fry food.
- Make sure you put the proper amount of food in the fryer because if you overcrowd it with extra amount then the oil temperature will get reduced which will produce poorly cooked food.
These are some of the major elements which must be considered by people if they want to get the most out of an air fryer. You can also take help of the recipe book provided along with the fryer to easily cook different food dishes because the methods mentioned in the book are quite simple.
Best method to clean air fryers
Cooking food is quite easy in this popular kitchen appliance. Some people find it difficult to clean this appliance, so follow the instructions mentioned below to clean fryers with ease:
- Before washing the fryers, store the left over oil in a cool and dark place so that you can use it for the next time. However, if the oil starts giving a bad odour or turns to a dark brown colour then discard it.
- To clean this appliance, disassemble it and wash each part individually. Wash the parts until they stop emitting smell.